Landon has left for his deployment, and while it was really hard saying good-bye, I'm glad we are underway finally. Now I can start looking forward to him coming home, I know it's soon to be thinking about that day already but it gives me something to look forward to.
I want to give a very heartfelt thank you to everyone that has been praying for us, I know there are many of you out there and I really truly thank you for it. I honestly have been doing really well and I think it's due to many prayers for me.
My mom is flying out here Friday and we leave that evening to make our drive back to Texas. In the mean time I'm tying up loose ends here with our house and our stuff. I still have an overwhelming amount of cleaning and stuff to do, I'm really surprised because I've been packing and cleaning and organizing for weeks now! It seems to be multiplying! I realize I definitely took the military moving us for granted! But I guess it gives me something to do to keep me busy and keep my mind off of Landon.
I don't have any news yet, but when I have something I can report I will post about it as soon as I can!
Again, thank you to everyone for all the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment